Eric Block

Thomas Synnamon


22 year old stunning Eric Block is an American model from Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, USA. He was born on April 8th. He is represented by Silver Model Management.

Click on the photographers' name to see more of their work












Growing up, Eric always loved fitness and played every sport. He played football, indoor track and lacrosse in high school and college gym.









Eric tries to go to the gym everyday or at least 6 days a week. He does cardio early every morning, followed with an afternoon lift. His routine looks like this ... Monday: legs, Tuesday: arms, Wednesday: chest, Thursday: back, Friday shoulders, Saturday: chest and Sunday: shoulders.









This up and coming model has striking looks and the ideal physique for both fitness and fashion modelling. He has worked with photographers such as Rick Day, Thomas Synnamon, Chevon McIntyre, Jason Jaskot, Jimmy Murtaugh, Jon Malinowski, Les Byerley and Tony Gibble









Eric's summer looks already busy as he has several shoots lined up.
Check out his website, his facebook page and follow him on twitter @ericblockfit


 
 
 


Many thanks to Eric for accepting to feature at Stunning Men and for doing the interview with us!


Les Byerley










Vital statistics:
Height: 6’0"
Weight: 200 lbs
Chest: 45”
Waist: 32”
Quads: 27.5”
Arms: 18”
Neck: 17”
Eye colour: hazel
Hair colour: brown

Here's the full interview

Eric, a warm welcome to Stunning Men and many thanks for taking the time to do the interview. Could we start off with talking a little about yourself and your background? You live in Philadelphia, PA, is that where you are from too?
I am from Philadelphia and have always lived in Philadelphia.

You have a stunning physique. What do you do to maintain it and keep healthy? Do you do any sport?
I work out every day along with cardio twice a day. I also watch my diet, and sodium intake.

You are a model at Silver Model Management. How did you get into modelling? Is it something you always wanted to do?
I started by submitting myself and they liked me and ended up signing me.

What do you enjoy the most about modelling?
I love meeting new people and the new opportunities.

What do you like most when working with a photographer?
When we create a shot that we both love.

How do you prepare before a photoshoot?
I do extra cardio and abs a few days out from the shoot and cut carbs to really get lean.

What advice would you give a new model?
Ask as many questions as possible.

How do you keep motivated?
By seeing my competition and what they are doing.

How do you fit modelling and fitness into your life? Is it a difficult thing to achieve?
Sometimes it is difficult but normally I enjoy it and love what I do and it is so rewarding when I get a new opportunity or see a gain or inspire someone else.

You are a certified personal trainer and are studying Physical Therapist; what do you intend to do?
I am planning on getting a doctorate in Physical Therapy and a masters in Nutrition.

How do you approach a challenge?
With an open mind.

What do you do in your down time?
SLEEP! I am always napping if I am not in the gym.

Do you have any role models? People who inspire you?
Other models whom I respect and observe doing their thing! My childhood hero and my favourite idol of all time is Allen Iverson.

Now a few quick fun questions if you are game? Do you think you are a good date?
I am a really fun date because I love taking the girl out and showing her an experience she would have never had without me.

Are you a brief man or a boxer kinda guy?
Brief

What’s the craziest thing you’ve ever done?
Bought a car outright … in cash. It has been a dream of mine to do that.

What do you listen to on your iPod?
Eminem mostly, but I like all music

What kind of movies do you like?
Comedy.

What three words describe you best?
Fun. Energetic. Trustworthy.

One last question Eric, where do you see yourself and what would you like to be doing in 10 years time?
I would like to be a major icon in the fitness industry, or possibly signed with a major company.

Eric, you were a pleasure to interview! Thank you for your time and for being such good sport. All the best for the future!

Comments

Unknown said…
What a "classic" looking man. A beauty to behold.