Matt Oregan


by David Broadway



We are thrilled to present the stunning Matt Oregan, a 21 year old aspiring model from Perth, Western Australia.











Matt is one of the most stunning guys at CSAModels
with striking looks and a superb physique.









Matt has been a very active guy since chilhood and was a very keen Australian Football League player.











Matt is totally dedicated to his training and leads a healthy lifestyle. With his great attitude, we have no doubt that he has a great future in modelling.











Vital statistics:
Height: 5'10"
Weight: 172lbs
Chest: 39"
Waist: 33"
Eye: dark brown
Hair: dark brown
Body type: ectomorph

Also check csamodels on facebook and discover many more of their stunning models.




Here's Matt's full interview



Matt, welcome to Stunning Men and a big thank you for taking the time to do the interview. Could we start off with talking a little about yourself? You currently living in Perth, Australia ...

I lived there for the first 6 years of my life before moving to Melbourne. In Melbourne I became very fond of AFL [Australian Football League] and because I lived on a farm with me three brothers and one sister I played a lot of football and lived a very active lifestyle.


Did you work on the farm too?

On the farm I was required to perform a lot of different chores and activities such as chopping wood, collecting wood, feeding animals, building a range of things like sheds, horse yards, pig pens and as well as renovating the house in which we lived in.



So from an early age you got to learn valuable life lessons ...

As you can imagine I was only a young child and these experiences really tested me physically and mentally. They gave me valuable skills and from an early age I knew what hard work was, I also learned that life really is a mental game. I was able to do things that I didn’t realise I could do because I had to, I was simply pushed to do them.

After living in Melbourne I moved back to Perth and I spent the remainder of my childhood and adolescence growing up in the northern suburbs of Perth. 


And what about modelling? How did it happen?

Modelling actually begin when I was at my best friend Brodie’s Mr Mullaloo competition where Chrys and Brodie approached me about also becoming a male model, in which I took up Chrys offer and joined CSA Models Australia.


What do you enjoy the most about it?

What I enjoy most about modelling is the fact I can mix my lifestyle of working out and keeping fit and healthy with a job and earn great money doing it.  


Let’s talk about photoshoots ... how do you prepare for them?

I don’t exactly prepare for photo shoots any different apart from perhaps training harder at the gym and perhaps eating a lot stricter than usual.


I have to say that you are a stunning looking guy – what do you think is your best asset?

My best asset is probably my arms. I train them really hard and I think they are definitely my best asset to my body type.



And if you could change one thing about your body, what would that be?

If I had to change one thing it would definitely have to be my legs, through injuries and genetics I’ve had trouble building them to match the rest of my body.


You have a great physique too. How do you keep in shape and healthy? Do you practise any sport?

I keep fit and healthy by going to the gym frequently and trying my best to have a healthy diet. I currently do not play any sports, however I do coach my younger brother’s basketball team.



What are your top three favourite gym exercises and why?

My three favourite gym exercises would have to be bicep curls, lat pull downs and incline chest press, just because I enjoy doing these exercise and I’m quite strong in these areas.



And what’s the best form of cardio for you?

Best form of cardio for me would have to be the cross trainer just because as a whole exercise it activates every muscle.



Now how do you keep motivated?

Keeping motivated isn’t really an issue to me. I’m quite good at setting goals and achieving them. If I ever have issues with motivation I might remember my favourite quotes whist training or watch motivational videos on the internet before training. But overall I enjoy challenging myself.


Is it difficult to fit training and fitness into your life?

It’s not difficult to fit training and fitness into my lifestyle.  I always make room, there’s always time for an hour or two at the gym, I simply just make it a lifestyle rather than an activity.


How do you approach a challenge?

Approaching a challenge, I guess you could say it’s mostly mental you have to be able to believe you can do something, you have to kind of tell yourself I can do this, I have to, I will do it.


What do you do in your down time?

In my down time I spend my time with my family, friends and my beautiful girlfriend, taking care of our two kittens and just spending time with mates.


Do you have any role models? People who inspire you?

I’m very inspired by Arnold Schwarzenegger, the stuff he was able to achieve and the way he did things really sort of put things in perspective for me.


Now a few quick fun questions if we may? Do you think you are a good date?

(Matt laughs) I guess I’m a good date,  it’s most likely a question for my girlfriend ... I know I can frustrate her sometimes.


What do you think is the secret to a good relationship?

The secret to a good relationship, well there is a few things in my opinion honestly, fairness happiness and you must always support and encourage the decisions of your partner, never tell them they can’t do something always motivate and assist them in their dreams.


Are you a brief man or a boxer kinda guy?

Briefs definitely!



What do you listen to on your iPod?

I don’t really have a favourite type of music as such; I just really listen to everything.

Your favourite song or piece of music to play while training or running?

My favourite type of music for the gym is blood pumping dubstep.



What kind of movies do you like?

Again I don’t really have a favourite movie but I do prefer the ones you can understand.


What can’t you live without?

I can’t live without my girlfriend. I know it sounds corny but she makes me happy and I feel as though we can take each other anywhere, I don’t know what I’d do without her.


You wouldn’t know, but I’m very good at ...

...  communicating and I think I just get along with everyone.


I’m just not very good at ...

I’m not too good at anything that requires common sense I guess I’m lacking in that department sometimes.


What’s the best thing ever invented?

Best thing ever invented probably contact lenses I mean without them I would not be able to do nearly all the things I do comfortably.


What three words describe you best?

Three words to describe me ... ? Funny, charming and helpful.


One last question Matt, where do you see yourself and what would you like to be doing in 10 years time?

Ummm ...  I guess I could say I see myself married with kids in 10 years hopefully.  I hope to be rich and happy, but I am excited to see where hard work can take me.


Matt, it has been a real pleasure to interview you! Thank you for your time and for being a good sport. All the best for the future!

Comments