Tyler King

Tyler by David Broadway


We are thrilled to be able to feature the talented Tyler King, a sexy Australian model from Perth, Western Australia. 






 Tyler is represented by CSAModels. Let’s welcome him at Stunning Men and please show your support in your comments.









Many thanks to Tyler for doing the interview and accepting to be featured.










Don't forget to check csamodels on facebook and discover many more of their stunning models.








All photographic copyrights to David Broadway



Vital statistics:
Height:184cm
Weight: 95kg
Waist: 34"
Hair: brown
Eyes: blue


 Here's Tyler's full interview




Tyler, welcome to Stunning Men and a big thank you for taking the time to do the interview.

Thanks for having me!



Could we start off with talking a little about yourself and your background? You are from Perth ...?

I’m originally from a town called Byford, it’s where I started school, played football and grew up. I then moved to Canning Vale a little bit later on to finish off my schooling and that’s where I still remain.

I Left school to study Structural Engineering and I’m now currently working for one of the busiest Building Companies in the state.



How did you get into modelling?

I first got into modelling when I was 19, I was watching a movie that had one of my favourite actors and thought I really wanted to try and succeed in a fashion/ acting career. I thought to myself that I would really like to give that type of industry a go, I went about making a profile online and scored a little work with a photographer by the name of Seng Meh. This has been a big step when I was first starting out. I went on my profile one day to find a message by a guy named Chrystofa Aarons, who runs the CSA modelling Australia group and has grown from there. Chrystofa is now managing me and has been amazing with everything that has happened!



What do you enjoy the most about it?

The thing that I enjoy most would have to be the final product, I love seeing how all the aspects go into place and once the shoot is finished seeing what myself and the photographer were able to produce.

Also the day of the shoot would be up there, trying something new every time and also knowing that I’m the one being photographed, it’s a really good feeling.



How do you prepare before a photo shoot?

Generally I normally sit with my agent and discuss how that shoot will run, after a meeting it’s then basically in the gym, hard training, heavy lifting, clean eating, making sure that the body is looking and feeling right, making sure I have a healthy intake of the right supplements and no unhealthy food. I still enjoy a night out but with moderation and in general just making sure that on the day I’m focused and that we get the shots needed with no hassle.



You have a great physique. How do you keep in shape and healthy?

I go to the gym 5-6 days a week for about 2 hours a session. Each involving 2 muscle groups to focus on. I also have a daily intake of the right supplements, involving Protein, Amino Acids (BCAA), stimulants and test boosters.

When it comes to eating it’s mainly tuna, brown rice, oats, nuts, steaks, chicken, pasta etc. As long as the right amount of protein and carbs are being met the meals normally vary.



Do you practise any sport?

I have played AFL for the last 13 years, across 3 different teams; it’s quite a challenging sport with hard hits and a fast pace.

For the last year and a half I have been focusing on cross fit, everything with your body strength all the way to dead lifting 200kg; it’s a sport that is constantly changing and always challenging.



What are your top three favourite gym exercises and why?

My first one would have to be weighted walking lunges, I love training legs, the burn and pain afterwards is a feeling of achievement.

Second would have to be dead lifting, the feeling of struggle is a motivation to getting the weight up and third would have to be pull ups (with extra weight) mainly because you can focus on so many muscle groups at once while doing them.



What’s the best form of cardio for you?

It would have to be running, it’s the best way to relieve stress and feel healthy.



How do you keep motivated?

I normally think of where it is that I want to go in the career I want and there is always room for improvement so just thinking of being better, getting bigger and trying to be the best is always a push. Still have a long way to go.



How do you fit training and fitness into your life? Is it a difficult thing to achieve?

It’s pretty easy, I work long hours as it is, so if I can’t manage to get to the gym I have one set up in my house so I always manage to get the session in.



You are a very good looking guy – what do you think is your best asset?

I would have to say my jaw line and shoulders.



And if you could change one thing about your body, what would that be?

The bottom abdominal muscle is always the hardest of get showing.



How do you approach a challenge?

With confidence and determination!



What do you do in your down time?

I love to get tattooed, draw, surf when I ever get the chance, catch up with mates and ride.



Do you have any role models? People who inspire you?

I would have to say David Beckham, Channing Tatum and Cam Gigandet would be my top three. Just the way they look in their shoots and what has been produced, they all have their own aspects but all are something to look up to.



Now a few quick fun questions if we may? Do you think you are a good date?

Personally I think I am, but whether or not the female does … I would not know (Tyler laughs)



What do you think is the secret to a good relationship?

Trust! No trust no relationship,

If you have trust then there is no reason for it to fail.



Are you a brief man or a boxer kinda guy?

Brief for sure!



What do you listen to on your iPod?

Trans music (festival)



Your favourite song or piece of music to play while training or running?

Steve Aoki and Hardwell’s live set from tomorrow land!



What kind of movies do you like?

Everything but romantic!



What can’t you live without?

Probably my phone and shoes!



You wouldn’t know, but I’m very good at ...

... surprising my mum with a new tattoo every month!



I’m just not very good at ...

... keeping them from her!



What’s the best thing ever invented?

Jack Daniels!



What three words describe you best?

Fun, creative, spontaneous.



One last question Tyler, where do you see yourself and what would you like to be doing in 10 years time?

I would like to have a contract signed with the biggest fashion label and designer ... but what the world has in store is another question …



Tyler, it has been a real pleasure to interview you! Thank you for your time and for being a good sport. All the best for the future!

Thanks for having me (Tyler smiles again)

Comments