Mitchell Connolly

Mitchell Connolly by Michael Jepsen

Stunning Mitchell Connolly is an Australian fitness model from New South Wales and we are excited to be featuring him at Stunning Men!











  Mitchell is your typical blond beach hunk with a great physique and gorgeous looks. He is represented by CSAModels








Always on the move and very active, Mitchell is an ambitious down to earth young man. He is also very direct.







Blackbird Images







He is a keen dancer, which helps him keep fit, and like most Aussies, he loves the beach






Amie Maree








Don't forget to check csamodels on Facebook and discover many more of their stunning models.



Inspired Photography






Many thanks to Mitchell for accepting to be featured 
and for doing the interview with us.

All photographic copyrights to the respective photographers. Please click on their names for  more of their work


Vital statistics:
Height: 5'11"
Chest: 40"
Waist: 32"
Weight: 179lbs
Hair: blond
Eyes: green/blue

 
Here's Mitchell full interview

Mitchell, welcome to Stunning Men and a big thank you for taking the time to do the interview. Could we start off with talking a little about yourself and your background? You are from New South Wales, Australia ...

Yes, I grew up in Campbelltown then moved to Central Coast and now Bondi.
 

Bondi ... you must love the beach then!

Yes, I spend every possible moment there; it is just down the road and I love it.


How did you get into modelling?

I was dancing at a local nightclub on the Central Coast about 2 years ago and was offered to do promo work and now built it all up.


What do you enjoy the most about it?
Meeting and working with interesting people.

How do you prepare before a photoshoot?
Dropping down calories and carbohydrates. I tend to stay away from a lot of water and keep myself fit with an intense work out regime.

You have a great physique. How do you keep in shape and healthy? Do you practise any sport?
I am currently running a 5 day free weight split, Muay Thai boxing sessions, hip hop dancing, break dancing and sprints.

What are your top three favourite gym exercises and why?
I love any form of dancing or fighting and also enjoy the power of sprint training.

What’s the best form of cardio for you?
Fighting!

How do you keep motivated?
I have a healthy appetite for all the experiences and growth life has to offer.

How do you fit training and fitness into your life? Is it a difficult thing to achieve?
I am in and out of gyms, dance studios and so on every day. I truly love movement; to me movement is growth, I do not enjoy comfort.

You are a very good looking guy – what do you think is your best asset?
My eyes.

And if you could change one thing about your body, what would that be?
I’m currently trying to improve lower abdominal and upper leg definition.

How do you approach a challenge?
Smash in, get it done and clean up the mess later!

What do you do in your down time?
Study, watch movies, listen to music ...

Do you have any role models? People who inspire you?
I have people who inspire me but no one that I aspire to. I don’t think anyone has mastered all of the spectrums I plan to master.

Now a few quick fun questions if we may? Do you think you are a good date?
Yes! I am energetic, fun and enjoy conversations of actual essence and depth.

What do you think is the secret to a good relationship?
No control.

Are you a brief man or a boxer kinda guy?
Brief!

What do you listen to on your iPod?
I have a diverse taste in music ... currently listening to a lot of hip hop.

Your favourite song or piece of music to play while training or running?
Anything powerful.

What kind of movies do you like?
Love all movies.

What can’t you live without?
Music!

Could you finish these two sentences for us? You wouldn’t know, but I’m very good at ... learning and adapting.


But I’m just not very good at ...
... respecting authority.


What three words describe you best?

Happy, Energetic, Powerful.


One last question Mitchell, where do you see yourself and what would you like to be doing in 10 years time?
A famous actor, dancer or model. Becoming a business owner, finishing off my biology degree and contribute to progressive causes for the planet.

An ambitious but exciting future! Mitchell, it has been a real pleasure to interview you! Thank you for your time and for being a good sport. All the best for the future!




Comments