Hayden


Hayden by David Broadway


We are thrilled to be able to feature the talented an gorgeous Hayden, a sexy Australian student and aspiring model from Perth, Western Australia with photos by David Broadway.







 Hayden is represented by CSAModels. Let’s welcome him at Stunning Men and please show your support in your comments.





Hayden keeps fit all year round by training for Australian Football League. 







 Many thanks to Hayden for doing the interview and accepting to be featured.


 

 

 


 

 

Don't forget to check csamodels on facebook and discover many more of their stunning models.

 

All photographic copyrights to David Broadway



Vital statistics:
Height: 5'10"
Weight: 160lbs
Waist: 30"

Chest: 36"
Hair: brown
Eyes: green


 Here's Hayden's full interview





Hayden, welcome to Stunning Men and a big thank you for taking the time to do the interview. Could we start off by talking a little about yourself? You are from Perth, Western Australia ...

Yes, that’s correct. I study fulltime at Uni and have a little part time job through the Uni months. I have two brothers, me being the middle one and two very happy parents.



You have a great physique! How do you keep in shape and healthy? Do you practise any sport?

Yes, I used to play water polo along with rugby and AFL but now I just train all year around for AFL.



What are your top three favourite gym exercises and why?

Squat, deadlift and bench-press. Because they are the main compound lifts which give significant overall strength and size



And what’s the best form of cardio for you?

High interval running.



Now how do you keep motivated?

I used to be overweight through the start of high school, so I’m motivated to be fit all the time from that. Also my AFL career.



Is it difficult for you to fit training and fitness into your life?

No, it’s a massive part of my life.



We know that you guys keep a healthy lifestyle ... but if you had a cheat day, what would be your favourite food?

Pizza!



How did you get into modelling?

I added some photos to a topless waitering site and I got scouted by an agency.



What do you enjoy the most about it?

Meeting new people and being printed to sell brands over magazines and so on.



Let’s talk about photo shoots ... how do you prepare for them?

Make sure every little bit is perfect and groom!



You are a great looking guy? What do you think is your best asset?

My eyes.



And if you could change one thing about your body, what would that be?

I wish I had bigger shoulders.



What do you do in your down time?

Waterskiing and listening to music.



Do you have any role models? People who inspire you?

Yes, Ben cousins.



Now a few quick fun questions if we may? Do you think you are a good date?

Yes ... I think I am!



Are you a brief man or a boxer kinda guy?

Brief all the way!



What do you listen to on your iPod?

Pop, RandB, trap and DnB.



Your favourite song or piece of music to play while training or running?

Pony by Rihanna!



What kind of movies do you like?

I love action movie.



What can’t you live without?

My phone!



Could you finish these two sentences for us? You wouldn’t know, but I’m very good at … 
... football.


Now ... I’m just not very good at …

... singing.



What’s the best thing ever invented?

The Iphone!



What three words describe you best?

Fit, cheeky and outgoing.



One last question Hayden, where do you see yourself and what would you like to be doing in 10 years time?

I’d like the be the face of a brand.



Hayden, it has been a pleasure to interview you! Thank you for your time and for being such good sport. All the best for the future!


Comments