Chad Page




We are thrilled and excited to be able to feature the stunning and sexy Chad Page! Chad is a young athlete and aspiring fitness model from Florida, USA.


Michael Anthony Downs











Just turned 21, Chad has already achieved an incredible physique. You can call this hunk a fitness beast and I am sure he won't be offended!


 Anderson Rock










Chad has just joined AllAmericanGuys.com and we are certain he will cause a stir over there! They don't come more All American hunks as Chad! A big muscular frame, gorgeous looks - such mesmerising eyes - and smiles all round are a winning combo in our book!



 





The first thing which hits you, besides how gorgeous Chad is, is his warmth and friendliness. Chad is a cheeky guy with just a sweet touch of cockiness but he is never arrogant. And he has the goods to back his cheekiness! In the UK, he'd be known as Chad the Cheeky Chappie!

Michael Anthony Downs
   



Chad oozes sexappeal and his generous gorgeous smile is unforced and totally contagious ... I am left beaming when I see him!



Sophia Renee



 
 
 
 
 



His friends nicknamed him Goku ... you can definitely see the similarities with the hunky anime character!  Same hair, awesome physique and cute gorgeous looks!




Vital statistics:
Height: 6'1"
Weight: 188lbs
Photo weight: 181lbs
Chest: 39"
Waist: 32"
Guns: 16"
Eye colour: green
Hair colour: black



A huge thank you to Chad for accepting to be featured here and for taking the time to do the interview. Make sure to check his facebook page and show him some love by 'liking' it! You can also follow Chad on instagram.

 Many thanks to the photographers for their work showcased here, please check out their websites and pages by clicking on their names.
 
All photographic copyrights to the respective photographers


Chad's interview in full



Chad, welcome to Stunning Men and a big thank you for taking the time to do the interview.
You’re welcome.

Could we start off by talking a little about yourself?
Well, I’ve played hockey since I was 3 and it’s the love of my life! I have a beautiful girlfriend, I’m an outgoing guy and I’m always having fun! (smiles)

You have an incredible physique! How do you keep in shape and healthy? Do you practise any sport?
Playing hockey is a big part and I do weight training 6 times a week.

What are your top three favourite gym exercises?
Chest Press, Preacher curls, Shoulder Press.

And what’s the best form of cardio for you?
Sex with the girlfriend! (Chad flashes his huge sexy smile)

Now how do you keep motivated?
Watching some of the top bodybuilders and of course my favourite Zyzz, who inspired me to better myself.

Is it difficult for you to fit training and fitness into your life?
Not at all fitness and training has been a part of my life since I was 3 when I started playing hockey, I treat it as a second job.

We know that you guys keep a healthy lifestyle ... but if you had a cheat day, what would be your favourite food?
My favourite cheat meal would have to be a Big Mac from McDonalds (Chad smiles again).

How did you get into modelling?
I was playing Junior B hockey, and tore my ACL/MCL/PCL (knee ligaments) and afterwards that pushed me towards modelling and wanting to better my physique.

What do you enjoy the most about it?
Seeing my body change.

Let’s talk about photo shoots ... how do you prepare for them?
I start 4 weeks out with strict diet, cutting my sodium and cut my water 12 hours out from the shoot.

May I say that you are a stunning looking guy? What do you think is your best asset?
My eyes (smiles)

You do have gorgeous eyes!
Thanks!

And if you could change one thing about your body, what would that be?
Probably my chest.

Your chest? But you have an amazing chest!
There's always room for improvement!

How do you approach a challenge?
I approach a challenge with mental focus.

What do you do in your down time?
I play lots of video games and spend time with my wonderful girlfriend! (more smiling)

Do you have any role models? People who inspire you?
One of the biggest inspirations in my life would be Zyzz who died in 2011, he was the king.

Now a few quick fun questions if we may? Do you think you are a good date?
Of course! (Chad gives us one of his cheeky smiles again)

What do you think is the secret to a good relationship?
Honesty.

Are you a brief man or a boxer kinda guy?
Boxer.

What do you listen to on your iPod?
Electronic dance music, mostly trap music which is instrumental hiphop.

Your favourite song or piece of music to play while training or running?
Mt Eden Dubstep - Sierra Leone

What kind of movies do you like?
Action movies.

What can’t you live without?
Girls … (Chad laughs out loud)

Could you finish these two sentences? You wouldn’t know, but I’m very good at …
Sex.

Now how did I know you’d say that? LOL ... But ... I’m just not very good at …
Being disrespectful.

What’s the best thing ever invented?
Pizza.

What three words describe you best?
Outgoing and fun.

One last question Chad, where do you see yourself and what would you like to be doing in 10 years time?
Owning a clothing company and being on the cover of Muscle Fitness.

Chad, it has been a real pleasure to interview you! Thank you for your time and for being such good sport. All the best for the future!
Thank you! (Chad ends the interview the same way he started it ... with a huge smile)

Comments

abbi said…
Namor, the submariner!!!