Chris Connor



We are thrilled to be able to feature
über sexy Chris Connor at Stunning Men. He is a young aspiring fitness model from Ohio, USA.

Photography by John Douglas of DéjaView Photography

 







Chris is a fitness buff. He works out everyday even though his full time job and family commitments are a constant challenge to his time. 







He is represented by Crew Models International and takes modelling and preparation for photo shoots very seriously. He is focused, reliable and confident in his talent.







Chris is open to a variety of creative projects to help further his career and develop his craft as a male model. Ambition, drive, creativity and influence inspire him most.







Chris says that he is not intimidated by excellence; he is motivated by being around and collaborating with the best in the industry. 


Vital Statistics:

Height: 5’10”
Weight: 160lbs
Waist: 32"
Chest: 40"
Guns: 14"
Eye colour: brown
Hair colour: brown


John Douglas on working with Chris Connor

"Although it would be very easy to be intimidated by someone who has the looks and physical attributes of a modern day Adonis, Chris Connor is a guy who is very grounded, easy to work with and puts you immediately at ease.  Chris is one of those guys who has it all, a killer smile, a great body, friendly, easy to work with, and extremely laid back.  As a photographer, I only had to give Chris a conceptual idea of what I wanted, then he took over and gave me exactly what I was looking for as if by instinct.  All of these attributes makes a photographers job so much easier. This allows me, as photographer, to concentrate on the technical aspects of the photo shoot without spending a lot of time explaining or repeating what I want in the shoot.  

Chris is the guy we all fantasize about being. He photographs well in any situation, whether it is studio work, outside, in a tuxedo, or taking a hot steamy shower. I will photograph Chris again in the near future, and would like to utilize him in natural light settings. Working with him is a pleasure I welcome time and time again."



A huge thank you to Chris for accepting to be featured at Stunning Men and for doing the interview with us. Make sure to check his facebook page and show you support by 'liking' it!  You can also check his work at ModelMayhem.

Special thanks to Lamont Pinckney at Crew Models International for his assistance.


All photographic copyrights to DéjaView Photography



Here's Chris' interview in full




Chris welcome to Stunning Men and a big thank you for taking the time to do the interview.

Thanks for having me.

Could you tell us where you are from?
I am from Georgetown, Ohio and grew up in a very small town called Hammersville in Southwest Ohio. 

Do you have any siblings?
I have an older brother and a younger sister. 

Can you tell us a bit about growing up?
Well ... growing up I was always outside with some kind of game ball in my hands. I was a very active kid. I grew up not having much so I am thankful for every opportunity modelling brings my way.

I look at each photo shoot as a step forward in my modelling career



First thing first ... how did you get into modelling?

One of my ex-girlfriends talked me into going to a photo shoot and it went very well. I have enjoyed learning more about the modelling industry ever since.



What do you think is the most fulfilling thing about modelling?

It is very fulfilling when I get to travel to different cities I never visited before.



How comfortable are you in showing off your physique in a shoot?

I consider myself very comfortable during a shoot. I am confident and proud of my look.



Which other fitness model would you like to do a shoot with given the opportunity?

I feel I would enjoy shooting with anyone who is photogenic, has talent and passion for modelling.



You are looking great. How on earth did you get into such shape?

I have always played sports growing up. I try to go to the gym a few times a week to stay in shape for ongoing developments and improvements.



When did your passion for fitness start?

I would say my passion for fitness started at a very young age. I have always enjoyed anything active, athletic and competitive.



What keeps you determined and driven to work out?

Working out is a major stress reliever for me, so I often go in times of stress for relief and release.



What is your diet like?

I try to eat healthy for the most part. I have my cheat meals here and there, but I try to avoid overboard with them. I eat lots of healthy cereal with nuts such as pecans or almonds bananas and a lot a varieties of meats



So what's your favourite cheat day food?

A nice steak dinner is one of my favourite meals. But on a cheat day I would eat at multiple fast food places in a day.



Can you share your fitness regimen with us?

It’s not much of a plan, I just work on different muscles on different days in effort to create a balanced structure.



And what’s the best form of cardio for you?

I like to run outdoors, on back roads when I get the chance.



Now a few quick fun questions if we may? Do you think you are a good date?

I come off as shy at first but I can open up to the right type of people. But I think I am considerate, genuine and kind on dates.



Your favourite song or piece of music to play while training or running?

I find Eminem very motivational while working out. It drives me to keep going.



Do you have any other passions besides fitness?

Yes, my deepest passion is for improving my life in any way. I always believe I can improve in one way or another.



What can’t you live without?

I couldn’t live without my close friends and family. They mean the most, everything to me.



Could you finish these two sentences for us? You wouldn’t know, but I’m very good at … beer pong!



Now ... I’m just not very good at … playing pool.



One last question Chris what is your big dream?

I dream to one day own a 2 story home, on my own land and to keep my family happy and taken care of.



Chris, it has been a real pleasure to interview you! Thank you for your time and for being such good sport. All the best for the future.

Thanks so much for this feature opportunity at Stunning Men. I am flattered and grateful for the exposure and for your reaching out to me. I am also grateful to photographer John Douglas for the awesome images. He is a very inspirational and talented professional.

Ever since signing with Lamont Pinckney at CREW Models International I have only had the best guidance, support and overall experience.















Comments