Jack Hyslop




Let's welcome incredible sexy Jack Hyslop at Stunning Men with photos by Hot Pix Photography


 
Hunky Jack is a 22 year old Australian personal trainer, actor and aspiring model from Perth, Western Australia and is represented by CSAModels




 Jack's striking looks combined with his fit sexy physique, make him a very exciting model and certainly one to watch





A fun guy with a great sense of humour but serious about his training and healthy living, Jack is tough as old boots! He started working out because he was a chubby kid and bullied for it. Now look who's got the last laugh!


 


Besides working out and modelling, his other passion is acting and he dreams to make it to the big screen.




Many thanks to Jack for doing the interview with
 All photographic copyrights to Hot Pixel Photography

Make sure to check csamodels on facebook and discover many more of their stunning models.

 

 

Vital statistics
Height: 6'2"
Weight: 192lbs
Chest: 41" 
Waist: 32"
Eye colour: blue
Hair colour: dark blonde



Here's Jack's full interview



Jack, welcome to Stunning Men and a big thank you for taking the time to do the interview. You are from Perth, Western Australia and still currently live there. What can you say about yourself in a few words?


Well ... I am a fighter. I have had to learn to pick myself up more times then I care to mention. I am the kind of person who is running after their dream and knows there is gonna be hard times ... and keeps on running. I believe that you can make your parents proud, you can make your school proud, you can touch millions of people’s life, and the world will never be the same again because I came this way. Sometimes it is the people who no one imagines anything of, who do the things that no one can imagine! 
Thanks. Now first thing first ... how did you get into modelling?

I was approached over the phone by someone who is now my agent. He had seen some headshots I had done. He explained he would love to have me on his books and get me a lot of work, which basically was everything I wanted to hear. (Jack is beaming)
 
What do you think is the most fulfilling thing about modelling?

For me the most fulfilling thing about modelling would be after the shoot and the confidence it gives, which for me confidence was something I didn't have much to begin with.



How comfortable are you in showing off your physique in a shoot?

I’ve never really been too shy to show my physique and have been for a while on stage and theatre. I love to keep up with my fitness; not only is it the best therapy I find but I do enjoy looking back at the photos and see the hard work is paying off.



You are looking amazing. How on earth did you get into such shape?

So for me it was Knowledge, Discipline and Transformation. Lately it’s been high reps of 12 and 5 sets of some awesome hypertrophy training, so muscle under tension and some killer high intensity.



When did your passion for fitness start?

Truth be told I was a bit of a chubby kid! (Jack laughs) I started training when I was 16 and just had enough of being bullied for it.



What keeps you determined and driven to work out?

I am a dreamer and I do aim high but if there was any other way to aim, I do not know it. I am always trying to change myself for the better whether that is on my body or my state of mind. And I guess I have become a bit of a gym junkie; the feeling of endorphins being released is a greatly satisfying feeling.



What is your diet like?

I actually really enjoy my diet, I don't even know if I can call it a “diet”. I eat around 5-6 meals with my protein, carbs after when training and before I go to bed and lots vegetables and greens.



If you had a cheat day, what would be your favourite food?

Ice cream! (Jack laughs again) love it!


Can you share your fitness regimen with us?

I train 4-5 days a week, always starting with the compound movements, hitting them with high sets and reps and then onto the isolation movements. Chest and back one day, the arms and shoulders the next, then finishing with legs and abs on the last day.


And what’s the best form of cardio for you?

(Huge laugh from Jack) Probably sex!



Carrying on with the laughs … a few quick fun questions if we may. Do you think you are a good date?

(Jack’s contagious laugh explodes) I will pat myself on the back, I do think I am a good date. I love to take people out for a beautiful time and just talk crap all night. Whether it’s a lovely restaurant or sharing a tub of ice cream watching a movie.



Awww … romance is not dead! What’s your favourite song or piece of music to play while training or running?

There’s a collage of music put together and various speeches given by awesome speakers and speeches from movies such as ‘Rocky’ made by Mateusz M and it’s definitely worth the listen. My favourite one is ‘born in darkness’.



Do you have any other passions besides fitness?

I am a very passionate actor.



What can’t you live without?

Music, meat and human interaction.



Could you finish these two sentences for us? You wouldn’t know, but I’m very good at …

… Sketching. I am actually a very good sketcher (Jack flashes his gorgeous smile)



Now ... I’m just not very good at …

(laughs) … financials!



One last question Jack, what is your big dream?

To be on the big screen playing a character I was meant to play and inspiring people the way I was inspired to want to be an actor. But all in all to be really happy.



Jack, it has been a real pleasure to interview you! Thank you for your time and for being such good sport. All the best for the future.


Comments