Ryan Dowling


We are thrilled to be featuring gorgeous up 
and coming 23 year old fitness model Ryan Dowling
at Stunning Men


with photography by Jesse O'Leary
 




 Ryan currently lives in Perth, Western Australia but is originally from Ireland. He is represented by CSA Models







Ryan started being interested in fitness at a very young age and has always been sportive and active, doing athletics and cross-country running.






Tall, dark and handsome with a stunning physique ... difficult not to be taken by this sexy young man.






 Many thanks to Ryan for accepting our invitation to be featured and for doing the interview with us

 

 

 

 

Make sure to check CSA Models on facebook and discover many more of their stunning models

 

 All photographic copyrights to Jesse O'Leary


Ryan's vital statistics
Height: 6'1"
Weight: 183lbs
Chest: 34"
Waist: 31"
Eye colour: green
Hair colour: brown

 

Here's Ryan's interview in full


Ryan, welcome to Stunning Men and a big thank you for taking the time to do the interview. You currently live in Perth, Western Australia but you are originally from Kilkenny, Ireland …
Thank You. Yes I am from Ireland.

When did you move to Australia?
I moved to Australia on the 20th March 2013.

But first things first ... how did you get into modelling?
I was contacted by a modelling agency who noticed me through a friend on Facebook and it went from there.

What do you think is the most fulfilling thing about modelling?
The progression and change in the physique as the photoshoots accumulate.

How comfortable are you in showing off your physique in a shoot?
Probably not as comfortable as a lot of the other models but I'm sure it will get easier.

You are looking amazing. How on earth did you get into such shape?
Thanks so much. It's been a consistent 5 years for me, plus I work in the construction industry so it can be very physically demanding!

When did your passion for fitness start?
When I was 12 years old. I used to do a lot of Athletics and Cross-Country running.

What keeps you determined and driven to work out?
Professional athletes online would be my first source of motivation. After that, it's me telling myself day in day out, no excuses, regardless..

What is your diet like?
Exceptionally clean carbs and protein sources. With the odd dessert here and there. But I don't crave fast food luckily enough.

If you had a cheat day, what would be your favourite food?
Probably pizza. After that, a Chinese takeaway or a kebab.

Can you share your fitness regimen with us?
Weight training 6 days a week with a rest period somewhere in between. Time frame is usually 1.5-2 hours per session. Starting out with stretches and warm-up exercises. Onto heavy sets with 8-12 repetitions. And finishing up with lighter sets and a rep range of 12-15.

And what’s the best form of cardio for you?
Treadmill or Jacobs ladder.

Now a few quick fun questions if we may? Do you think you are a good date?
If I'm honest, pretty average. I'm a non-drinker so conversation is crucial. If the conversation is not flowing, there's not much else to it.

Your favourite song or piece of music to play while training or running?
Would probably be RNB style music with some hip hop. Once it has a good beat, I'm happy!

Do you have any other passions besides fitness?
Cars and motorcycles without a doubt. I have both a road bike and a dirt bike. Enough is never enough.

What can’t you live without?
It would probably be my mobile phone. Everything we do is controlled with ease. From bank account checking to all types of social media platforms.

Could you finish these two sentences for us? You wouldn’t know, but I’m very good at …
… singing in the shower!!

Now ... I’m just not very good at …
… saving money.

One last question Ryan, what is your big dream?
My big dream is to live debt free and lead both a happy and full-filling life.

Ryan, it has been a real pleasure to interview you! Thank you for your time and for being such good sport. All the best for the future
My pleasure. Take care.

Comments